DIRECTOR, RETAIL OPERATIONS – BASED IN PETALUMA, CA
“Lagunitas has a place at the Bar for everyone”
the Retail Operations Manager provides leadership to Lagunitas’ Schwag Store and TapRoom teams in the US as extensions of our brand connection to consumers. We consider these experiences to be special, unique and an essential part of how consumers perceive the brand. We want them to leave with their own stories to share with others, whether it’s having a beer, participating in a non-profit event, attending a concert in an amphitheater or simply celebrating. and enjoy our atmosphere with friends and family.
Responsibilities include overseeing tax and organizational processes and managing customer satisfaction and business metrics for Schwag Store and TapRoom operations in Petaluma, Chicago and Seattle. This key leader leads all training, communication and project management for all Schwag Store and TapRoom initiatives. Serves as a liaison between the organization’s leadership team and the store and reception hall functions in initiating and executing strategic direction
– Restaurant/retail management experience – multi-site and multi-state
– Experience in opening/expanding new restaurants/stores
– Customer centric orientation
– Experience in developing menus and managing the department’s budget
– Strong organizational and communication skills to discern and respond to the needs of customers, employees, stakeholders and company management.
– Demonstrated leadership ability to motivate and federate teams.
– Passion for Lagunitas and the beer trade.
Lagunitas is based in Petaluma, California. The position will require travel to Seattle, WA and Chicago, IL.
The benefits of being a lagunator:
– Provide an inclusive work environment where you can come as you are
– Excellent development and career opportunities
– Our tapas room is closed Monday to Tuesday for non-profit events, Tapas room opening hours: 11:30am-8pm